Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sayyy whhaaaa, Kaye's (finally) blogging??

Hmmmm. What shall I blog about?! How about my WONDERFUL last couple weeks.

My life has been very positive in every aspect! I am very focused on school (no matter how much I complain of homework, I still love schoolin!). My relationships with family, friends, etc are going good, *Surprise Surprise* Lol not really. I just used to be a biiatttchhh most of the time. Now I am mega sweet n look/admire the positive things in life! *Yay*

What else? Hmmm, I've come to notice who/what I really don't want or need in my life. So guess what? Those things are no longer there!

O0Oh OoOh, guess what else!!!! I lost weight, & didn't even know it.... until I stepped on the scale of course. *Woot Woot* ; I just gonna continue doin what I do, which is..? I really don't know.

I think these last couple weeks have been the most I've smiled and laughed since like forever.
Great news huh?!

What else should I tell you ppl? Who am I talking to when I ask these questions?! Lol, I doubt anyone reads my blogs.. Well it's only like my 2nd one. Well in all actuality it's like my 5th but I deleted the other 3.

Back to blogging. Well, I can't think of much else to write! If you kids wanna know stuff about me.. just ask! You can follow me on twitter =) ... my link thing is like right over there >>>>
Well somewhere over there... Hollllaaaaaaa!!! Lol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment