Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Finally... About Me!

I'm new to this whole blogging thing! But I'd have to say, I have A LOT to blog about. So this is probably a good place for me. *Smiles* Well I guess I need to tell you folk a little about me! First off, My name is Alissa Kaye. I am going to be 19 in a week! Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. - I love it here. But I hate it here. I want to travel and see the world. I'll get there one day. Right now I'm just focused on school and doing what's best for me! Not only is furthering my education an important goal of mine, it's also something I REALLY enjoy doing. I love learning new things. College has opened my eyes to a lot of things and this is only my first semester! Anywho, back to my basics. I love chinese food. I am ADDICTED to Chocolate Milk. Hmmm, Shopping is my hobby. Tend to do that TOO much (in others' opinions). My favorite color is hott pink. My bedroom is hott pink and zebra! *It's thee GREATEST!* Hmmm.. I really want to study abroad in like Europe or something. I am confident. I do not judge ppl. I am very open-minded in most matters. I am opinionated and 100% outspoken. Some take me as being a bitch, I just consider my thoughts REAL and my words BOLD! Get with it, man up! Act like a fool, you'll get treated like a fool. I really want to learn cosmetology, make-up and hair spark my interest.. Probably because that's one thing I really DO NOT know how to do. You see me, you either gon catch me with my hair up in a pony tail or just simply down.. looking plain! Hmmm.. what else do you guys wanna know? Music is my escape, I am pretty much listening to music 90% of the time.. The other 10% would be schoolin and sleepin. I love art. I love fashion. I am learning to be more appreciative of everything that surrounds me. I try to see the good in everyone, sometimes that isn't possible! My past experiences have made me the person I am today. And quite frankly, I love it! I love me, I really do. I was once at a point in my life where I put others WAY before me. Making myself unhappy, while putting smiles on everyone else face. I will say that I still do that to a certain extent. Now, I am just more cautious in who I please! I'm starting to ramble on huh? Sorry guys LOL! More facts about me.. I am very open, with pretty much anything. I am a great advice giver, not so much an advice taker! That's my hardheadedness. I like to think of me as a Princess and for that matter, I do get mad when I don't get my way. I'm trying to get out of that phase. But I just think.. If I can get it.. If I can have it.. How I want it.. Then I'm going to get it dammit! My family is VERY important to me. So are my close friends.. Well they are pretty much family. I live my life by my own rules. I let everyone else do what they do, cuz in the end the only person you can really control is YOU!

I just love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment